Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i wanna be a pie-maker.

no, really. i think i may have it slightly romanticized due to my love of "Pushing Daisies", but still, i like making pies.

this, like most things i want to do, is a relatively new desire. but i made an apple pie the other day, and had fun doing it. people have asked me why i don't want to be a chef, and it is mostly because i really don't want to HAVE to make food that other people tell me to make.

but a pie-maker has free reign! i also feel like pies are the fun member of the dessert family, you have the freedom to do more experimenting then you would with cakes. the filling is where it is at, my friends!

anyway, one apple pie down, and tomorrow i am making two, maybe three more. i need to get some pie tins.

a picture of my recent pie-venture:



it has stars. like the stars in my eyes and on Wonder Woman's bracelets.

sigh.

No comments: